Nearly 40 percent of law firms have no strategic plan.
— Managing Partner Forum
In a legal industry facing sluggish demand and new disruptors, it is more important than ever to address the fundamentals of strategic planning. If you can segment, target and differentiate, you will be best positioned to thrive in the new normal.
Firesign provides action-oriented business plans for firms, practice groups, offices and individuals. We assess your organization, client base, market, competitors and collaborators. We review and recommend service offerings, pricing and fee arrangements, and new frontiers. We create marketing plans to build your credibility and business.
Above all, we work with you to execute your plan and deliver profitable results.
We help firms address:
- Client needs and satisfaction
- Defense against competitive threats
- Revenue and realization
- Succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- New practices or geographic areas
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Initiated an award-winning agribusiness practice at an Am Law 200 firm. The plan started with primary research and client surveys that fed integrated marketing communications and business development campaigns. Cross-selling resulted in one long-term client growing by 396 percent.
- Advised on three completed law firm mergers and numerous exploratory discussions.
- Led marketing efforts for five new law firm offices.